- Answer Center Home > Movie Magic Screenwriter 2000 (4.x)
Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed questions.
Browse by Category
There were 72 questions found in this category:
- How do I install Screenwriter 4 (2000) on Windows Vista or Windows 7?
- I've lost my serial number. How can I find it?
- How do I change the color of the Script Notes in Screenwriter 4 (2000)?
- "Failed to initialize spelling checker (unexpected error -2138148848), is the 100.SUP file missing?)" when opening Movie Magic Screenwriter 2000 (v4) for Macintosh
- "File access denied" when validating Screenwriter 4 (2000) on Windows Vista or 7.
- "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running..." installing Screenwriter 4 (2000) on a 64-bit version of Windows.
- Autospace sentences randomly doesn't work on Movie Magic Screenwriter for Macintosh
- Can I place an image or graphic on my title page in Screenwriter 2000/4.x?
- Can I print specific pages?
- Can I run your software in a virtual environment such as Virtual PC, Parallels Desktop or Boot Camp?
- Can I use a speech recognition program with Screenwriter?
- Can Movie Magic Screenwriter be installed over a network?
- Can someone read my script if they do not have Screenwriter?
- Character Name pop-up does not show in Movie Magic Screenwriter for Macintosh
- Do I need the CD-ROM in the drive to run Screenwriter 4 (2000)?
- Exception ERegistry in module SETUP-32.EXE at 00049B15. Failed to set data for 'SYSEXT01'" when installing Screenwriter 4 (2000).
- How can I change the format of my file to another format (e.g., Screenplay to Sitcom)?
- How can I change the number of spaces that are automatically placed after sentences in Screenwriter 4 (2000)?
- How can I drop the cursor down one line instead of skipping a space?
- How can I insert a hard parenthesis in dialogue?