- Answer Center Home > Movie Magic Screenwriter 2000 (4.x)
Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed questions.
Browse by Category
There were 72 questions found in this category:
- My program is crashing frequently after installing the OS X 10.6.8 security update from Apple
- My script has one or more short pages in Screenwriter 2000 (4.x) on Macintosh.
- None of my TV Templates were installed. How do I get them?
- The following disk image(s) failed to mount, 'not recognized.'
- What do you with the information you collect when I register my software?
- When I export to Rich Text Format (MS Word), the RTF file is much longer than my original document.
- When I try to print my document in Screenwriter 2000 (4.x), the footer always prints in the document's font and not the footer font.
- When I try to upgrade Screenwriter on the Screenplay.com web store, it says my serial number is invalid!
- Whenever I open Screenwriter 2000 (4.x) or try to type, it says "Dictionary is damaged!"
- Why can't I connect to someone via iPartner in Movie Magic Screenwriter?
- Why can't we connect via iPartner through an Airport?
- “16-Bit subsystem error. XTDLINK.EXE cannot start or run due to incompatibility with the 64-bit versions of Windows.” when importing a file into Screenwriter 2000 (4.x)