- Answer Center Home > Writer's DreamKit™ 4
Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed questions.
Browse by Category
There were 23 questions found in this category:
- "Required software extensions are missing" when I try to open Writer's DreamKit on a Macintosh computer.
- How do I deactivate a slot so I don't lose an install?
- "Error -5000 while verifying your authorization. Unknown error."
- "Error connecting to the activation server 12029. ID ePay: 16160; wpsw: 684."
- Can I run Writer's DreamKit (OS X) on Mac OS 10.5 or 10.6?
- Can I run your software in a virtual environment such as Virtual PC, Parallels Desktop or Boot Camp?
- Cannot view the Help file for Writer's DreamKit for Macintosh
- How do I install Writer's DreamKit on Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6)?
- How do I make the font size bigger in Writer's DreamKit so that it's more readable?
- I can't find my previous work when I open my Writer's DreamKit story file.
- I've lost my serial number. How can I find it?
- Instructions for setting up iChat for Screen Sharing on Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard).
- Is Writer's DreamKit 4.1 compatible with Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)?
- Kernel Panic message when attempting to activate my software on Macintosh.
- My program is crashing frequently after installing the OS X 10.6.8 security update from Apple
- The examples in Writer's DreamKit 4.1 for Macintosh appear grayed out when I try to open them.
- The following disk image(s) failed to mount, 'not recognized.'
- The Structure Templates in Writer's DreamKit (for Macintosh) appear grayed out.
- What do you with the information you collect when I register my software?
- What software products from Write Brothers are compatible with Windows 10?