- Answer Center Home > Dramatica Pro 4
Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed questions.
Browse by Category
There were 24 questions found in this category:
- How do I deactivate a slot so I don't lose an install?
- I've lost my serial number. How can I find it?
- "Error -5000 while verifying your authorization. Unknown error."
- "Error connecting to the activation server 12029. ID ePay: 16160; wpsw: 684."
- "Insufficient memory" error when trying to print from Dramatica Pro in Windows Vista (64-bit).
- "Required software extensions are missing" when I try to open Dramatica Pro on a Macintosh computer.
- "Unable to remove...dramatic.prf; error 13 deleting old file" when closing Dramatica Pro 4 for Windows
- Cannot view the Help file for Writer's DreamKit for Macintosh
- Dramatica Pro for Windows won't let me register. It says that serial number is already registered.
- How do I install Dramatica Pro on Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6)?
- How do I install Dramatica Pro on Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8?
- How do I make the font size bigger in Dramatica Pro so that it's more readable?
- I can't find my previous work when I open my Dramatica Pro story file.
- Instructions for setting up iChat for Screen Sharing on Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard).
- Is Dramatica Pro 4.1 compatible with Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)?
- Kernel Panic message when attempting to activate my software on Macintosh.
- My program is crashing frequently after installing the OS X 10.6.8 security update from Apple
- The examples in Dramatica Pro for Macintosh appear grayed out when I try to open them.
- The following disk image(s) failed to mount, 'not recognized.'
- The Structure Templates in Dramatica Pro (for Macintosh) appear grayed out.