- Answer Center Home > Movie Magic® Screenwriter 6
Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed questions.
Browse by Category
There were 149 questions found in this category:
- Access Violation errors when editing in Movie Magic Screenwriter 6 for Windows
- How do I export my document in Screenwriter 6 so that someone with an older version of Screenwriter can open it?
- When I try to activate Screenwriter 6 via the Internet, it says the server times out.
- "User privileges insufficient to start a low level driver" running Screenwriter 6 for Windows on a 64-bit system.
- How do I access a template in Movie Magic Screenwriter 6?
- How do I deactivate a slot so I don't lose an install?
- How do I e-mail my document to someone, who doesn't have Screenwriter 6, as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file?
- How do I save my document in Screenwriter 6 so that someone with Final Draft can open it?
- On how many computers can I install Screenwriter 6?
- How do I change the color of the Notes in Screenwriter 6?
- "Error -43: could not find Default.def in the folder (Username):Documents:Movie Magic Screenwriter:Templates" when opening Screenwriter 6 for Macintosh
- "Error -5000 while verifying your authorization. Unknown error."
- "Error 1327. Invalid Drive:
" when installing Screenwriter 6 on Windows.
- "Error 1722. There is a problem with the Windows Installer package...Action DeleteLayout_INI"
- "Error connecting to the activation server 12029. ID ePay: 16160; wpsw: 684."
- "Failed to initialize spelling checker (unexpected error -2138148848), is the 100.SUP file missing?)" when opening Movie Magic Screenwriter 6 for Macintosh
- "Please wait while Windows configures Movie Magic Screenwriter 6" when double clicking on a Screenwriter document to open it.
- "Screenwriter 6 has quit unexpectedly" after using the program for a few minutes (Macintosh only).
- "Screenwriter has stopped working..." message when opening Movie Magic Screenwriter 6 for Windows.
- "The following step failed - run postflight script for Interlok extensions" when installing Movie Magic Screenwriter 6