- Answer Center Home > Outline 4D (formerly StoryView)
Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed questions.
Browse by Category
There were 60 questions found in this category:
- How do I deactivate a slot so I don't lose an install?
- I've lost my serial number. How can I find it?
- "Error connecting to the activation server 12029. ID ePay: 16160; wpsw: 684."
- "Preference file is damaged" when opening Outline 4D on Windows Vista or 7.
- Can I run your software in a virtual environment such as Virtual PC, Parallels Desktop or Boot Camp?
- Can I use the custom dictionary I created in Word in Outline 4D?
- Can StoryView 1.1 files be opened in Outline 4D and vice versa?
- How can I get the timeline to start on a Specific date?
- How can I move events in the Outline Window without having the structure column displayed?
- How can I print an outline report of events connected to a track(s) in Outline 4D?
- How can I print index cards from StoryView?
- How can I turn off the printing of the event backgrounds?
- How come I cannot drag and drop text from event content to another event in the Timeline?
- How do I install Outline 4D?
- How do I install StoryView on Windows Vista or Windows 7?
- How do I uninstall StoryView?
- I am Having problems E-mailing using the "Send to Recipient" feature?
- I have an older HP printer and the top of the footer will overwrite the bottom portion of the document.
- I installed StoryView 2.0 and it says, "Serial number not valid or application is not installed correctly." How can I fix this?
- I keep installing the StoryView Demo and not the full program. How come?