- Answer Center Home > Word Menu®
Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed questions.
Browse by Category
There were 30 questions found in this category:
- How do I deactivate a slot so I don't lose an install?
- "Engine.dll missing" when trying to run Word Menu for Windows.
- "Error -5000 while verifying your authorization. Unknown error."
- "Error connecting to the activation server 12029. ID ePay: 16160; wpsw: 684."
- "Required user interface DLL missing" when trying to run Word Menu on Windows (64-bit).
- "Required user interface DLL missing" when trying to run Word Menu on Windows.
- Can I run your software in a virtual environment such as Virtual PC, Parallels Desktop or Boot Camp?
- Do I have to use Internet Explorer as my Browser?
- Error -1309 when installing Word Menu.
- How do I change the font size for the display of words?
- I've lost my serial number. How can I find it?
- Instructions for setting up iChat for Screen Sharing on Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard).
- Is Word Menu 2.4 compatible with Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6)?
- Is Word Menu compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or 10.8 (Mountain Lion)?
- Kernel Panic message when attempting to activate my software on Macintosh.
- My program is crashing frequently after installing the OS X 10.6.8 security update from Apple
- The following disk image(s) failed to mount, 'not recognized.'
- What do you with the information you collect when I register my software?
- What does the program do when it connects to the Internet?
- What if Word Menu is missing a word?