- Answer Center Home > Scriptor™
Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed questions.
Browse by Category
There were 14 questions found in this category:
- "InitInFile, Invalid file format" error during formatting in Scriptor.
- Additional text styles such as bold are stripped after formatting in Scriptor.
- Changing margins doesn't work properly or computer garbage appears on screen in Scriptor for Macintosh.
- How do I print the page number on page one in Scriptor?
- I'm getting a -192 error during installation of Scriptor for Macintosh.
- Sciptor will not print selective pages.
- Scriptor asks you to insert your hard drive or pick a new file.
- Scriptor converts all caps foreign character letter to lower case.
- Scriptor double spaces alll the dialog and description during formatting
- Scriptor ignores omitted scenes when they are specified in the Print window.
- Scriptor will not recognize a file created with Word Perfect 2.1 Macintosh
- When layout is created, Scriptor sets the default setting of page number to 1.
- When printer runs out of paper, the UNABLE TO PRINT message appears prompting to ABORT or RETRY. The abort command is not recognized.
- When using Wordstar, foreign characters are dropped from the printed text, even though they appear in the file.