- Answer Center Home > Hollywood Screenwriter
Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed questions.
Browse by Category
There were 22 questions found in this category:
- I've lost my serial number. How can I find it?
- "Exception ERegistryException in module Hwriter32.exe...Failed to set data for 'check siblings'." running Hollywood Screenwriter
- Can I run your software in a virtual environment such as Virtual PC, Parallels Desktop or Boot Camp?
- Help file will not open in Vista.
- Hollywood Screenwriter says it must have the installation CD-ROM in the drive, but it is in the drive!
- How can I get it to go to the next line without putting a space in between the lines?
- How do I change a character's name?
- How do I edit my pop-up character name list so that characters that rarely speak do not clutter the menu?
- How do I install Hollywood Screenwriter on Windows Vista or 7?
- How do I remove a forced page break?
- How do I remove doubled continues?
- I have Hollywood Screenwriter for Windows on two different computers and when I load exactly the same script on both of them, the page breaks are slightly different...what's going on?
- I was working and lost power, I had a file open at the time. How can I get the information back in that file?
- I'm trying to put some text in my dialogue in parentheses but as soon as I type the left parenthesis it brings up a Parenthetical element. Is there a way around this?
- Is there anyway to avoid putting in the Hollywood Screenwriter CD-ROM every time I launch the program?
- What do you with the information you collect when I register my software?
- When I am in my menus and dialog screens the end of the text is cutoff and is unreadable. How can I fix this?
- When I paste text into another program like MS Word it says "Cannot display. Data in clipboard in an unknown format."
- When I try to import a script everything is flush left, why?
- When I try to open my file in Hollywood Screenwriter, I get an error #32 or an Access Violation!