This will cause the page size to be incorrect.
Our suggested work-around would be to restart the computer when this happens.
As a more permanent work-around, you can turn off the User Account Control (UAC) in Windows itself, but since that is a security setting for Windows, you do so at your own risk.
To turn off the UAC:
- Exit Screenwriter completely.
- Click on Start > Control Panel.
- Click on User Accounts and Family Safety.
- Click on User Accounts.
- Click on Turn User Account Control on or off.
- Click on Continue.
- Uncheck the box labeled “Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer”.
- Click OK.
- When prompted, restart the computer.
To purchase a discounted upgrade to the latest major version of Movie Magic Screenwriter, click here.