INSTALL THE PROGRAM
- CLICK HERE to download the installer. When prompted choose Run
FIREFOX USERS: Click the Save button to save the file in your Downloads folder and run it from there.
After finishing the three steps below, come back to this page and complete the rest of the instructions!
- Follow the on-screen steps to install the program.
- Close the "ReadMe" notepad file.
- If you are prompted to validate online, click Abort and follow the steps below first.
After finishing the steps above, come back to this page and complete the rest of the instructions!
- Right click on the "Movie Magic Screenwriter" shortcut icon on the Desktop and choose Properties. Do not click "Run as Admin" here.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- In the "Privilege Level" section, check the box labeled *Run this program as an Administrator.
*If "Run this program as an administrator" is grayed out (unavailable), these extra steps are not necessary at all.
- Click OK.
The program should now run normally and allow you to validate via the Internet.
Compatibility Tab Missing
Some users have reported that their Compatibility Tab is missing. This is a system issue. If you are experiencing this issue, please search on Microsoft's Support or contact them for more information.